Friday, October 1, 2010

Busy week

It was busy week for me.
Still working on the Elan's frame. Still need to upload some pictures... Will do!
Wednesday and Thursday I spent at the cottage working on the Yamaha sled and boat trailer. Yamaha is almost done for the winter season. Almost - because I need to pressure test the crankcase. Last season I had problems with lean mixture and I couldn't find any obvious reason for that. I got the low pressure/vacuum gauge, so I am going to test the engine next week.
Another thing I am going to do next week is moving my boat from cottage to city. I got some space on the driveway where I can park it and it's much easier to work near the home - much more productive. I changed the wheel bearings yesterday and installed new trailer lights, so it's safe on the road. The longest trip I made with that trailer was to the nearest marina which is in front of my cottage:) Now I can go as far as I want:) Trailer wheels still need to be cupped, but I am going to do next week. Also, towing vihecle (Toyota Corolla) has to get trailer lights converter because it has separate circut for turn lights. I was thinking about making the convertor myself but ended up buying it for $17 at Princess Auto. Not THAT cheap, but I can live with that:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment