Monday, April 19, 2010

The first one...

Monday... Again... It's fourth week at home. Renovation in the house was my major goal and still is... All my toys are waiting for my attention... The only thing I completed is my Honda. I installed new oil cooler and cleaned some mess as a result of oil leak I had last season. Now it's oil tight again and runs cool. Can't say that I am satisfied completely with the installation, I could make it nicer, but didn't want to spend too much time on it. Riding season is already here, so every single day spent in garage sets you back:)
My Yamaha snowmobile got rear suspension fixed, now it's gotta be installed back on the sled. Carb is cleaned and ready to go back as well. Still need to find cause of lean mixture, most likely it's something on intake...

0 comments:

Post a Comment